Sundaze Skincare C-Shells Daily Sunscreen

C-Shells Sunscreen

A brand new sunscreen called C-Shells has been released by Sundaze Skincare. This sunscreen is a daily sunscreen and protects against both UVA and UBA rays. Sundaze Skincare states one of its main ingredients is Vitamin C which is used to repair the skin and cause a brightening effect. The sunscreen has a SPF of 30 and is "parabens, fragrances, phthalates, sulfates, formaldehydes, PEGs, etc free" and is also vegan!

Sundaze was kind enough to send me their sunscreen which I am thankful for because this product will now be in my everyday skincare/makeup routine!  

First of all, their packaging is adorable. If you look at their instagram, you can see the process of it being selected which I think is really cute. It comes in a 2oz tube which is easy to carry around for everyday application. 

The sunscreen itself has an orange smell which is really fresh and it smells nice while applying. The texture is like a white moisturizer which is easy to blend and is pleasant to work with because it is not too watery or thick.  
























I apply moisturizer to my face first and then I follow with C-Shells. I think this sunscreen does play nice with makeup and it does not cause any problems with blending or longevity.

So far I am really pleased with this sunscreen and I continue to look forward to using it everyday! It seems to work with my skin and does not cause any irritation or breakouts. I also feel good about putting it on my face since it is free of the bad stuff.  

I hope Sundaze Skincare continues to produce skincare products because I am interested on what products they might aim towards to next. 
Thank you! 







No comments