RMS Beauty "Un" Cover Up


RMS Beauty "Un" Cover Up

I finally got my hands on this foundation/concealer from RMS. RMS Beauty says this concealer is: "Formulated to reveal and enhance healthier looking skin…not just cover it up," which is a perfect way to describe this product. I have the shade 00 and it blends really nicely with my pale complexion. It is both a foundation and a concealer and I personally use it for the redness in my cheeks and und my eyes. 

It's consistency is really smooth and I believe works best with your fingers. When I dip my fingers into this little pot, the texture begins to melt from the heat which makes the finish look very natural. I am really enjoying it and a little does go a long way. The coverage is medium and can easily be built up if desired. If you want a a product thats the best of both worlds (concealer+foundation) this is perfect for you. It is easy to apply and no brushes needed!



RMS Beauty "Un" Cover Up Shade 00



No comments