Glossier's Milky Oil

When I saw that Glossier launched a micellar water/oil makeup remover I knew I had to try it.  Their Milky Oil is a waterproof makeup remover with a light formula which promises to remove makeup easily without a lot of tugging and fuss. It is hypoallergenic, safe for sensitive eyes, safe for lips, vegan, cruelty and gluten free. Also of course Glossier did not fail to deliver the cutest bottle ever for makeup removal!

I have been using this makeup remover for about 2 weeks now and have been enjoying it for double cleansing. I have tried using it with cotton pads, but definitely prefer pouring the product directly into hands and rubbing my face clean. I think it does do its job of removing makeup while still being gentle and non irritating. 

Similar to Bioderma's micellar water, I do follow up with a second cleanser (like milky jelly) for a proper skin cleanse since it does leave my skin feeling a little residue-y. 

Overall, I am so far happy with Milky Oil since it does preform well. I will definitely continue using it for removing my makeup since it is easy to use and requires little effort on my part! 










Before milky oil
After milky oil



Thank you for reading!





No comments