Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Luminous Multi-Colour Powder


One of the new products I have gotten for myself is this Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Luminous Multi-Colour Powder. It is a super beautiful powder that can be used as a highlighter as well as blush and bronzer. Chanel claims it is a: "sheer, multi-shade highlighting powder designed with a soft-textured, buildable, shimmering formula and for an effortless, radiant glow."

I myself got the shade light. Personally I will be using this powder as a soft blush and as an overall highlighter/bronzer. There is 3 shades which are: light, medium, and deep. I believe this powder can suit many skin tone's needs and can be used for many purposes. 





The powder does come with a cute Chanel brush which is placed on top of the powder with a plastic protector. The brush is very soft and seems to blend the product very nicely. Overall I am very happy with this new addition to my makeup collection. The Chanel packaging is very chic and looks beautiful on any vanity. Also this powder is limited edition and retails for $58 on Chanel.com


Here are some swatches of the product. I think it is very natural looking which is something I love!






Thank you for reading! 

No comments