Ere Perez Chamomile Eye Palette in Gorgeous


One of the newest addition to my makeup collection is this Ere Perez Chamomile Eye Palette in the shade Gorgeous. I have been eyeing this palette on Follain forever and finally purchased it in store. I have not been wearing eyeshadow that much recently, but this palette has made me want to start again. It is an earth tone palette that has has been great for everyday use since the colors are toned down and warm. 

Ere Perez has four of these natural eyeshadow palettes. Each palette has 6 shades which include both mattes and shimmers. One thing I really like about these palettes are that they are eco friendly. Ere Perez carries single eyeshadow refills that can be put in once a shade is done. I think this is a great idea because it will allow me to switch up the colors in the palette and not have to replace the entire packaging!


These eyeshadows are easy to blend on the eyelid and they are not super intense. I apply the eyeshadow on top of a powdered eyelid and they have been staying on all day. I use these eyeshadows with a brush if I am planning on applying more than one color, however stick to just my finger for just one shade.

This palette is great if you are looking for an easy wash of color on your eyes to make your makeup stand out more! I am glad that I finally purchased this palette because it is perfect for a natural everyday look and for the minimal makeup lovers.




Swatches in direct sunlight
Natural lighting

No comments