RMS Lip2Cheek


RMS Beauty has been talked about a lot on my blog since it is one of my favorite makeup brands. It is a brand that combines both high quality makeup along with clean beauty. Their lip2cheek is a cream product which is both a blush and a lipstick in one cute pot.  This product comes in a variety of colors and is certified organic. Their lip2cheek is one of my favorite makeup products since it easy to apply and has a long staying time.

I purchased the shades "diabolique" and "modest." Diabolique is a deep berry shade which can be applied sheer and can be built up. I adore this color because it gives my lips a bitten and stained look which makes my makeup look more lived in. I think this color is beautiful on the lips and on the cheeks as well. This color works for a lot of makeup looks and it is really versatile. 

The other shade I purchased is modest. Modest is a pretty pink with brown color and can be used for a more natural look. I really love putting this color on my cheeks because it really gives them a pretty perky look.  


RMS's products are not cheap, but I think they are definitely worth the money because you do receive a lot of product and the quality is amazing. I find this product really convenient to use since you do not need any brushes or tools and can use just your fingers. This is the perfect blush/lipstick in one product and I recommend it to anyone looking for a quick lipstick and blush application! 



(Top) Diabolique sheer & built up, (Bottom) Modest sheer & built up


No comments