My Skincare Routine




Skincare is something I have been trying to give my attention to as of lately because my skin has not been in its best condition. I am currently trying to figure out a new routine, but as of now this is what I have. It is pretty simple, but I am trying to expand because I want to try out variety of products! I definitely want to try the 10-Step Korean Skin Care especially because of the serums and essences, and hopefully I will be giving it a try pretty soon. But, as of now, these are the products I use for my skin. My skin is pretty normal. I usually do not break out and if I do it is usually around my nose. About recently, I've been noticing uneven skin texture around my cheeks and I am trying to improve my skin and it seems that these products are helping.

CLEANSER
If I am wearing makeup this day, the first thing I reach for is my Glossier's Milky Jelly Cleanser. I absolutely adore the formula of this cleanser because it is so soft and gentle on the skin. You do not need a lot of product to remove all your makeup and it does so in a easy way. This cleanser is one of my favorites and I will continue to use it to remove my makeup.

Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser

IF...  I'm not wearing any makeup this day, I jump directly to my Mario Badescu's Enzyme Cleansing Gel. This cleanser is very soft and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and completely clean.

TONER
The toner I have been using is Mario Badescu's Special Cleansing Lotion C. I bought this toner originally for my boyfriend who was experiencing breakouts. I was really impressed on how his skin cleared out pretty quickly. Since my skin hasn't been in its best condition, I have been using this. When using this toner, my skin feels brand new. It is supposed to deep cleanse and disinfect any acne and I can assure you it does just that.

SUNSCREEN
I've only recently begun using sunscreen and I think it is an important part of any skincare regimen. I only use sunscreen in the morning, not at night. The sunscreen I use is Glossier's Invisible Shield. This baby has a citrusy smell and it is very lightweight. I really enjoy it because it leaves my skin feeling dewy and protected.

Milky Jelly Cleanser, Invisible Shield, Glossier Priming Moisturizer Rich 

MOISTURIZER
I switch between two moisturizer's depending on my mood. These moisturizers are Glossier's Priming Moisturizer Rich or Etude House's Moistfull Collagen Cream. These two creams are extremely hydrating but in different ways. I adore both, but if my skin is not feeling too dry, I use the Etude House one because it has a lightweight consistency. It is a very simple but replenishing cream and it smells amazing. If my skin is feeling a little bit more on the drier side, I will reach for the Glossier moisturizer. It's name suits it well because it is very rich in consistency and it does its job well with keeping my skin feeling soft and moisturized.

Glossier Priming Moisturizer Rich

Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream 
EYECARE
My dark circles are unfortunately genetic. My eyes have always had a hint of darkness ever since I was a baby. Since I adore doing my eye makeup, I try my best to take care of the fragile skin underneath my eyes. The product I use for an eye treatment is The Ordinary's Caffeine Solution 5% EGCG. This is an inexpensive product and I think it does the job of keeping my under eyes moisturized. I have only been using it for about a month but I do see a little difference. My circles are not too severe and this keeps them at bay. This consistency is pretty thick, but it is very easy to rub into your eyes without all the blending and pulling. 

The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% EGCG

LIPS
I love applying lip balms because they all smell so lovely and keep my lips feeling plump. I always use lip balms/salves at the end of the night especially. Of course my favorites are Glossier's Balm Dotcoms. These babies are universal, the packaging is cute, and they all smell amazing. I also adore Smith's Rosebud Lip Salve, and their Minted Rosebud one. All these lip balms are adorable and extremely useful to have them in your makeup bag, your night counter, and anywhere else! 

I love using all these products and like stated before, hopefully my skincare will continue to grow and I will be using new products eventually! 

No comments