Birthday Trip to Glossier




On my way to the Glossier Showroom
I visited NYC on my birthday which was on July 15. I was turning eighteen and my boyfriend and I decided to take a trip to the city. I had the opportunity to visit the Glossier Showroom which I was super excited about! We arrived and we waited on line for a bit, but then we entered the room. It was so beautiful and I will hopefully be back soon because I feel that I didn't take everything in. I bought 3 more balm dotcom's (rose, the original, and mint) and my boyfriend bought me the color "Like" in the G Generation collection. I should have gotten the new balm dotcom since it is birthday inspired! This day was very memorable since Glossier is my favorite makeup brand and I could actually see the products in person. 




Balm Dotcom


Milky Jelly Cleanser, Priming Rich Moisturizer,
and Birthday Balm Dotcom

123 Lafayette St, New York, NY 10013, USA

2 comments

  1. I stumbled on this by accident, but thanks for the review I guess

    ReplyDelete